Home Contents Insurance

Home contents insurance is easy with Direct Insurance & Financial Services. Whether you are flatting, own your own home or rent, we have a home contents insurance policy that suits your needs. From comprehensive cover to basic cover, as a tenant, owner or landlord, you can get it all through us.

We will talk you through the options and help you select the right home contents insurance policy.

Personal contents - Covering your contents for accidental loss and damage. We can offer new-for-old replacement     policies or indemnity value* only policies.

Holiday home contents - Accidental loss and damage policy or defined events policy for your holiday home contents.

Landlord contents - Defined events cover for contents you have left in the house for your tenants to use. We can provide protection against malicious damage, vandalism and theft. Loss of rental income is also covered, as well as your legal liability.

Construction - Cover for new buildings, additions or alterations. Both annual cover and cover for specific projects are available

* Indemnity value insurance aims to return you to the same financial position as immediately before the loss occurred.

  • Looking for the best deal?
    Prices can vary significantly depending on your situation and requirements. Give us a call today to ensure you have the best price to suit your needs.
  • Are you insured?
    Life is full of unfortunate surprises. Insurance cover is there to help you in difficult times. Ensure you are adequately covered.
  • MORE