Home Insurance 

For most of us, our house is our single most valuable asset. Home insurance covers you for losses to the house structure itself. The damage covered by house insurance is most commonly due to fire, landslips, flooding or earthquake.

You might believe the chance of something like this happening may be small where you live, but recent events show that no place in New Zealand is immune to natural disaster losses. Over recent years, our country has seen earthquakes, slips, floods, snowstorms and tornados.

When any of these disasters strike, your potential losses are massive. So talk to us to make sure you get the home insurance that covers you for the real risks you face.

You have a wide choice of types of home insurance cover, e.g.

Replacement sum house insurance - This can cover you for accidental loss and damage policy or for a defined event only, depending on your situation.

Indemnity* sum house insurance - Cover for defined events only, limited to indemnity value.

Tenanted house insurance - Accidental loss and damage cover for your tenanted property.

Holiday house insurance - The cover depends on where the home is and how often you visit it, among other things.

* Indemnity value insurance aims to return you to the same financial position as immediately before the loss occurred.


  • Looking for the best deal?
    Prices can vary significantly depending on your situation and requirements. Give us a call today to ensure you have the best price to suit your needs.
  • Are you insured?
    Life is full of unfortunate surprises. Insurance cover is there to help you in difficult times. Ensure you are adequately covered.
  • MORE