There are some things that no one likes to think about.
Big things like being in an accident. Suffering a serious illness. How you’d find money for bills if you weren’t able to work for an extended period.
Unfortunately, big things like this can and do happen. Doing nothing is not an option and you need to think about how to protect yourself and your family.
The good news is – this is big stuff you don’t have to sweat. We know what life can throw at people, and we know where you’ll find best value for the life cover you need. There are lots of scenarios to consider. We’ll look at your situation and recommend a package that covers the important things.
It may include:
- Life Insurance. Provides financial security for your loved ones if you die or suffer a terminal illness. Life insurance can help pay off debts, cover funeral costs (which can be surprisingly high) or provide ongoing income for those left behind
- Total and Permanent Disability cover. If you were totally and permanently disabled, this type of insurance pays a lump sum you can use for any purpose. Most people use it to pay off the mortgage or for home alterations that may be required
- Income Protection. If injury or illness should stop you from working, income protection cover can help you avoid a significant financial loss. It provides a regular income that could help pay the mortgage, day-to-day bills and help you and your family to maintain a decent standard of living
- Trauma Insurance. Cover that provides a lump sum if you suffer a heart attack, stroke, cancer or a number of serious illnesses
- Medical Insurance. Lets you choose private medical care at a time and place that suits you, so you and your loved ones can get the treatment you need without lengthy waiting times or hefty bills.
Doing nothing is not an option. Protect what matters most.